July 07, 2009

We went for lunch at Fahrenheit Sunday after fetching my wedding dress, and fitting the guys suites!! They have the most amazing play area for the kids and Xanthis and Amber went crazy!
This is the cutest little photo of Amber peeping through the window in the play aeroplane. Looks like we have a pilot in the making!! We could not get her out of the plane and she even squeezed through the bigger kids so she could sit in the drivers seat!!!


Amber and Xanthis had such a good time on the slides. Xanthis always got to the top first then waited for Amber before going down!!


Amber enjoyed every single spoonful of her ice cream and chocolate sauce! She finished the entire bowl by herself!!

4 comments:

  1. Amber you're a girl after my own heart...chocolate mmm;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber is so cute. Wish I could give her hugs and kisses! I am so excited that you are getting married soon. Your wedding dress came from New York. Thats so great. I cant wait to see pictures of you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Xanthis? Love the pics of Amber! Your wedding is sure around the corner. I'm sure you are going to be a beautiful bride. Tell your mother I say I miss her and my boetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we most certainly can't wait for the wedding. Amber obviously had so muuuuch fun, had to work that ice cream off somehow! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete