July 10, 2009

Family Snaps from long ago...

The lady doing the DVD for my wedding has requested that Sias and I send her photo's of us as children. This got me snooping around the old albums, and lucky for you I have a scanner!! So enjoy the trip down memory lane!!

This is a picture of my mother and me!!
I think its stunning.


I thought my Aunts might enjoy this family photo. I think its a great photo of the 'Beech' family!!


One of my birthday parties when we still lived in Grootvlei. You can see Garreth in the front and Samantha too...

Ha ha, Candice having a rather lopsided bath in the caravan!!

Valmai and me!! I loved this particular see saw/table and played on it for many years!!!

The Long family at our house in Heidelberg...



I thought that this one of Melissa and me as flower girls at Valmai's wedding was so fitting with all the weddings taking place... Aren't we just too cute??

Here is a baby photo of me with Valmai and Nanna. A long long time ago....

7 comments:

  1. Charlene! Thanks for scanning these pictures...the girls and I loved looking at them. Katie said "mom oupa still looks the same;)"
    I love the one of us in our flower girl dresses. I vaguely remember that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, so cute that she says your dad still looks the same!!!
    Will look for some more. There are a few that have us both as tiny babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fun post. I have so many memories with you and Candice both. I showed Eric these pictures, and we laughed. We really had so much fun together, our families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two favorites are the one of the Beech family (A goodlooking crowd!) and the one of Lorraine (bridesmaid), you and Melissa (flowergirls). I'd forgotten how cute the two of you were. The pink dresses were sooooooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually they were 'peach' not pink. But this is a trip down memory lane, can't even remember some of them. Nanna is so young there, the seasaw table I don't remember, but there I am. The one with the Beech family, we are even standing in order from oldest to youngest, only saw that today and I have that photo framed at home. Simply amazing! Good for you and I just said last week I was going to go hunting in my albums for some interesting photo's. Simply love this post! Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you posted those pictures. Thank you.My husband loved looking at them as much as I did. It really made me miss everyone so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures!! Especially the one with Garreth in it! I love looking at his childhood pictures. You were all very cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete