November 03, 2010

Walking the Dog

I decided (to the dismay of my husband) that the dogs need to go for walks more often. Three dogs = three willing walkers so we got everyone leashed up and ready to go!
Amber did so well walking Li'l Einstein. It was the cutest thing. They did the whole block on their own with Einstein only escaping twice :-)
She was so funny. At one stage she tripped over her own feet and poor Einie had to take the blame. Should hear her telling him how naughty he was!!


Only grabbed my camera at the end of the walk but had to share some...

3 comments:

  1. I must be getting a little annoying because I say the same thing every time. AMBER IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE. I can just picture her giving the dog a lecture on how naughty he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Sam ... I do agree, we repeat ourselves over and over and over again .... all these little ones are so cute, and growing up far to fast and yes once again, Amber is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, thats funny, Amber blamed the dog. I would have done the same thing. She is so cute. I was just catching up on your previous posts and was so excited to hear that you went trick or treating. I wish we got to do that when we were younger, I think its a great fun. Maybe more neighborhoods in South Africa will start doing it.

    ReplyDelete