November 08, 2010

Round about with Amber :-)


Amber loves splashing in the muddy puddles with her wellingtons, so here I found her butt naked splashing away.

Say cheese!!!

It's Clamber Club time. Still so much fun after all these years!

Painting with custard during messy play!!

Slippy Slide!!!

Hey- where'd she go???

Luckily I wasnt the only mommy to forget a costume :-)


So, just a quick peek into some of the fun things my Pixie gets up to! Lately, to my dismay- she only wants to wear dresses to school every single day!!! The other day she had soccer starz and she was doing it in an ankle length dress!!! So cute :-)

8 comments:

  1. Charlene, she is so big. She's darling and I can't believe how beautiful she is. Enjoy the weather in Sunny SA for me. Miss it and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Char, that might be one of the cutest little bums I've seen (we have three cute ones here too). What is up with kids and loving nakedness?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber just loves undressing!!!!! I just leave her because you are only innocent and young for such a short little time in your life!! When I see your family photos's(all Longs+ ex Longs included) (plus aangetroude familie) I so wish I have the opportunity to meet your gorgeous litle cutie pies before they grow up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm watch it drip out sooooooooo hot

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmm both of them dripping cum all 3 holes

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sit naked in my chair, pick her up and slowly lower her down onto my hard meat see just how far in her arse I can go while I finger her p---y, my great niece took 4" at that age and I was 14 babysitting her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved to see a video of that

      Delete