November 29, 2009

My Qualifying Dive

Hello guys, this is how you look twenty meters under water....What a brilliant experiance. I came face to face with sharks twice where if I stuck out my hand I could have touched them. I have added a photo of the reggie sharks we saw. We dove 30meters to see a shipwrech-WOW!!
This all in Umkomaas, about 60km from Durban. I am officially an open water diver and I cannot wait to go diving again in two weeks time, this time in Sodwana.





I
Sias and myself
Totally beautiful...
Sias and Ruan having a drink on the beach after a day of diving. We had a braai on the beach!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your open water dive! You are so brave! I can't believe you swam with sharks...eek!
    I love the pics of Pixie and your mom and Jess. I can tell Jess just adores her:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right down the road from us, looks like you had a lovely time, congratulations on your dive, that takes lots of guts as far as I am concerned. Everyone raves about Sodwana, so have fun and enjoy seeing a totally new world down there, there are some really pretty fish in the sea. Eish, I admire you for having the courage to do this.

    ReplyDelete