April 08, 2011

My sister in law- Sune invited us all for a weekend away to Mabilingwe game reserve. Why, because her results were being released that weekend and she did not want to wait for them alone :-)
Needless to say, she passed and is now officially a chartered accountant!!

We had such a great weekend. I am sooooo behind with the blog, this was the beginning of March but I had to post some pics so enjoy!!
Sune, Oumie Daleen and Amber in the jacuzzi

Pumba at our front door

Mommy and Amber going for a walk

Amber loves riding on Daddy's shoulder because then she is bigger than mommy!!


Cutie Pixie




My beautiful little Amber




Pumba and her babies visiting us


1 comment:

  1. I have so missed looking at your blog! Amber is getting more gorgeous by the day.
    Hope you're doing well. My sisters are so excited to see you and Amber and I can't say I blame them.

    ReplyDelete