April 29, 2010

Odds

I Havent posted anything in a while so I thought I'd overwhelm you with a few family fun times.
Oumie and Amber having supper :-)
Poor Oumie hardly had any food for herself after Amber was finished... Candice and Dirk. Candice is off to Cape Town to start her new career so I had a family dinner at my place for her before she left. (sob sob)
My Pixie Face :-)


The three musketeers....




My table setting for the family dinner. You cant see on the photo's but Candice even got treated to candles and Sias made Jan Ellis Pudding for dessert... Mmmm


Cutie Pie with her cow slippers


We were in Buffelspoort for the long weekend. We go with Sias's family and friends every year!
This is a rare brother and sister pic.


Amber is a race star on her scooter!!!! Amazing how fast they can go on these things



I hope you enjoyed my update! More to follow soon....

2 comments:

  1. George told me that Candice is stunningly beautiful. He said that he really enjoyed the time spent with your parents. Please tell them I say thanks for the South African Books they sent for the children. They will all send their own thank you notes. Please tell Jessica that we will be thinking of her when she goes in for her op. We really love that young girl. She has the ability to creep right into your heart. Your little pixie is so cute. Please keep the pictures rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah charlene. i love your blog. we have been out of the internet for some time and its been nice to catch up. rob and i were looking through all your pictures and love the ones of you guys scuba diving. the shipwreck one with the fish on it is pretty cool. I miss you guys. please say thank you to your mom and dad for the book of south africa. its so nice to have it on our coffee table in the dinning room, a little reminder of home. tell them thanks.

    ReplyDelete