March 20, 2010

My brand new kitchen!!

Just thought I'd show you some pics of my new kitchen. The photo's dont give it justice though!
I love it!!!!
We still need to put the blinds in but we want to do that when the whole house is done:-)
Here are photo's of my brand new smeg washing machine and dishwasher! An oven and stove any woman would die for.....
My previous stove was gas so I opted to go that route again!





A very nice wine rack and vegetable cupboard







I hope you like it as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Charleen. I love the stainless steel appliances, the dark wood, and the tile backsplash which matches the tile floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove it. The dark cabinets are beautiful. I bet you love cooking on that stove of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Char it's GORGEOUS! Every woman's dream kitchen (high end appliances and cabinets...oooo nice...ENJOY)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen look's stunning, enjoy using it! Well worth being 'kitchenless' for a while, and lovely new appliances to go with it, a gas stove is the way to go with our electricity crises here in South Africa. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete