January 06, 2010

Christmas Time

I was lucky enough to have my family at our home this Christmas Eve. My father and mother in law, sister in law, two sisters and Dirk who is Candice's boyfriend.
We had such a lovely time. This is my favourite day of the year, full of family and love.
I love the fact that two different families can come together and celebrate the birth of Jesus together!
Here is a pic of my new mom and Dad

Sias and I.


Xanthis came to visit on the 26th. He is 11 months older than Amber and they just love playing together!



Candice and I. We always have a dance to 'all I want for Christmas' sung by Mariah Carey




Father Christmas was Sias. Amber had such a fright when she saw Father Christmas until Sias removed the beard so she could see it was him....





















Sune and I playing around the tree!!




Guess who got a hug from Father Christmas....



My little Pixie angel


Getting ready to give oupie a kiss







Mom, Amber and Einstein having some fun on the grass...



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had lots of fun, Christmas is always a nice fun time of the year. Amber is so cute, I can't believe that she is turning 2 now. Can't wait to see the Birthday Party photo's .................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it looks like you all had a fun christmas. I love all of your pictures. Amber is adorable. Tell Sias he made a great santa claus!

    ReplyDelete