December 21, 2009

Sodwana Holiday

We had a lovely six days at Sodwana Bay Lodge in Natal. Its on the Mozambique Border so the reef there is one of the best in the world to dive at! We even got my Dad and Mom to try the course and congrats to my Dad for getting his open water certification! Was so nice to be able to dive with him. We have underwater photo's and will post as soon as I recieve them. Amber and Jessie!!



Don't ask..... Oupie and Amber...
For some or other reason my Dad can just Not pull a face for a photo!


Tired after a long day of fun in the sun


Here we are having our briefing before we launch the boat!! Mr and Mrs...

Off to sea we go. Such an amazing experiance, wish I had started sooner!! Suddenly going down 20meters seems like nothing. I saw turtles eating off the reef, little 'nemo's' in their reefs, parrot fish, sharks, moray eels, blue spotted rays, pipe fish,paperfish, sole etc..I love it!!
Mommy's Pixie was on the beach with oumie and oupie

Jess and Sias in the pool with my water baby







3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had such an amazing experience, but Sodwana is known to be a wonderful diving spot. Looks like everyone was having fun, and Amber is growing up so fast. Miss you guys ...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Looks like all of you are waterbabies including that little Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll stick to snorkling in shallow water. It's safer! Jess is getting to be a beautiful young lady! By the way, I can't wait to show Amber San Fransisco!

    ReplyDelete