October 20, 2009

A sneak Peak at my wedding photo's

So I finally have some time to post some photo's. I'll be doing a batch every day this week so watch this space....

My wedding day was better than I ever imagined it to be. I loved every moment and when I see these photo's I wish I could relive it again

Here Candice is helping me with my shoes while Sune watches



My shoes
My Pixie who stole the show at my wedding


Isnt this just the cutest picture??


Side of my dress




My mom and sister in law... Sune helping Amber with her hair











Mommy and Pixie








My name cards




Overlays on the table






Some table pics









Sias with Shawn (best man) and Louis (MC)




My handsome husband














2 comments:

  1. Stunning photo's, I love the one with you and Amber. She was so cute at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber is really cute. You look lovely. Candice also. Love the pictures. Can't wait to see some more. Love you.

    ReplyDelete