September 21, 2009

Our Trip to the Spa

I am lucky enough to have a 'sister in law' that just tops any other. On Sunday she took me along with my mom and Sias's mom to a whole day of massages and relaxation.
It was such a great day. We arrived and had breakfast then we went for a body scrub. After that they give you something to drink and then we went for a jacuzzi session. The other treatments we had: head and neck massage, foot massage, hand massage, full body massage and a facial.
Day of bliss, just what the Dr ordered for any bride to be.




This pic of Amber I just had to add. This was taken at the end of term at ClamberClub a week or so ago. Too cute
Hopefully the next pictures I'll be posting will be of the wedding and honeymoon.... So watch this space

4 comments:

  1. That looks like the perfect treatment for any bride to be. Looks like you're getting married into a wonderful family, to spoil you like that. We're thinking about you this week. Can't wait to see pictures. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah looks like you had a great time. You deserve all of it. I am so happy for you and am thinking of you about this week. I wish I could be there. You are going to be a such a beautiful bride. I cant wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that looks amazing! I bet you felt soooo good after that! You deserve it beautiful bride to be BUT when is my turn?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is your special day Charlene. Hope it is perfect. I'm sure you will look amazing in your wedding dress. Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete