June 21, 2009

The Lion Park






Tuesday the 16th was Youth day and we decided to visit the Lion Park. My mom, Jessie, Sias's mom and dad all accompanied us!
The white lion in the picture tried to bite me and I still have the bruises on my arm where he managed to nibble me!! We all had a good laugh about that but I almost had to go change my underwear after ....



It was amazing seeing the lions roam around so close by. We also had great fun with the giraffe. Amber thought it great fun but as soon as he got too close she looked a bit worried!!

What a lovely country we live in. Amazing animals and people....

1 comment:

  1. Simply amazing! Glad you were not seriously hurt! A out in the open is always refreshing. 3 months and 1 day left to the big day! Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete