April 26, 2009

Waterbabies & ClamberClub






Saturdays are rather hectic for Amber and myself. We start the morning at Waterbabies at 9:30- which is her swimming school. The confidence she has at 15 months amazes me! She can swim under water and also jumps in the pool and blows bubbles in the water!

After Waterbabies it is time for ClamberClub which is a movement programme for toddlers! Amber has been going since she was three months old- so she is a regular oldie already!! Once we get home on a Saturday I dont know who is more tired - but I do know that we have the best Saturday afternoon naps ever!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how confident she is in the water already! That amazes me! Sounds like you're such a good mom Charlene (Amber is lucky)!
    I think I need to look into putting Sharon into a "mom and me" gymnastics type thing (sounds fun)....mmm...also better naps (I'm sold!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber is a waterbaby, was totally amazed in December with how much she enjoyed the pool with her Dad. Looks like she is having so much fun on a Saturday morning with her Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iv enjoyed seeing all your pictures. Amber (pixie face) has grown so big. It feels like yesterday that I received news to say that she has arrived into the world. Tell your mom and dad and your beautiful sisters that I miss and love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you Charlene. My wedding day was amazing and probably the best day of my life. Enjoy every minute of it. From the pictures I can tell that the two of you will be very happy together.

    ReplyDelete